For Home Sellers
When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you've come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you'll receive here will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home:
1. The Local Advantage - Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close.
2. Professional Photography - Nothing speaks to buyers than professional photography and virtual tours. Your home's listing will STAND OUT in a crowded world of
3. Internet Advertising - Your home will ALWAYS be found, guaranteed! Since the lion's share of home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on Google, MSNBC, and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
4. Email Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest.
5. Certifications - Being experience in all types of real estate transactions is vital when choosing a listing agent and we've got you covered from your normal buyer-seller relations to short sale and foreclosure sales. The Fowkes Group is CDPE certified, Certified Distressed Property Expert. If you need to sell your home now and are under water, or if you are behind on your payments, we can help! Through our experience handling distressed properties at Prudential Tropical Realty, we've found that homeowners today have more questions than answers about their circumstances. We have created an entire website to help you understand the possible solutions to foreclosure, as well as provide a detailed explanation of short sales, which may be the best course of action for some homeowners.
6. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
Home Listing Syndication
Your home can be advertised on websites all across the web, making sure buyers see your home and everything it offers. Here are just a few of the national sites where your home will appear: